1. Can I collect my order at the shop?
Yes. You can come to our shop in Blanes. If you don't feel like shopping, we can prepare your order for you for the day you want to come.
2. How long does an order take to arrive?
We will send out the order as soon as we receive payment. You will receive your order at home within 24 hours. If you are not at home, the carrier will contact you to reschedule the delivery time.
3. Can I order seasonal products (Easter, Christmas...)?
Around 4 to 6 weeks beforehand you will be able to see special offers for specific times of the year and the special products on our website.
4. What if I want to order something that's not on your product list?
If you want to order something that is not on our list you can contact us to talk about the possibilities. We can get hold of a lot of articles so feel free to contact us for special products.
5. Do you deliver all over Spain?
Yes, we deliver throughout Spain including the Balearic and Canary Islands. Different rates apply for the islands. We also deliver throughout France and Portugal.
6. If I want to make a large order, is there any other way of receiving it?
If you want to make a large one-off order for a special occasion (Dutch associations, schools, festivals...) or if you are placing an order with other families, we can send it with a lorry, although you must bear in mind that shipping costs will then be higher.
7. I live quite a long way away and can't get to the shop but I would like to buy frozen products. Is that possible?
Shipping frozen and chilled products is paid for by the customer. The products are well-packed but the rate would be somewhat higher as they would have to be delivered in a shorter time (before 1pm the following day). Pastry products like "puntjes", "bolletjes" can also be delivered although they might unfreeze during transportation and must be consumed 2 days after receipt.
8. Can I place an order as an individual customer?
Yes, you can. A lot of people think we only sell to wholesalers but this is not true as we only deal with individual customers.
9. Are you open all year?
Yes, we are open all year but with different opening hours depending on the season. In winter we are open from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm. In July and August we open every day from Monday to Sunday from 9am to 9pm.